Here, at IP Bytes, we hope to inform and educate on a wide range of IP topics so that every visitor – whether a law student, attorney, or curious mind can walk away having learnt something. The following are a brief description of the type of posts you may find here:
- Behind the Scenes. A “behind the scenes” look on current issues surrounding IP.
- Fun Facts. Check here to see fun facts about intellectual property.
- Chik fil-A asserted that a Vermont artist selling t-shirts with “Eat More Kale” violated its trademark “Eat Mor Chikin”
- A special type of comb over to cover balding spots was patented (now expired).
- Loyola Spotlight. From current law students to practicing attorneys.
- IP – From Theory to Practice. Law article summaries and behind the scenes interviews with the writers of IP law articles.
- Navigating Resources on IP. Step by step post on how to solve an IP research issue.
- What I Learned. Posts about recommended classes, externship experiences, and IP related events.