Pick up a Book!

Pick up a Book!

College is a stressful time, no doubt about it! There’s always more reading to be done for class, and more notes to be taken. In all of this time, I’ve realized that it’s been a long while since I’ve gotten the chance to sit down and just read a book for leisure. I’m a huge reader, when I have the time that is- but that is become more and more rare as the time goes by. But this semester, I’ve consciously made the effort to make time to read a few pages a day of a book, for fun. For some of you, that might sound odd, but if you pick up a good book, it’s actually a lot of fun! I wanted to share with you two good books that I’ve read recently!

1. The Cuckoo’s Calling

This book is actually by J.K Rowling under a pseudonym, and of course it is a really good book! It’s quite long, but if you have the time- I definitely suggest picking this book up!

2. The Vacationers

This book is unique in style. It focuses on a family going through a rough time — not something that books are based off of, but definitely a good read if you’re looking for one!