Finals Breakfast!

Finals Breakfast!

Hello there!

Welcome to last week of classes! As I write this, I still can’t believe how fast time as flown and mostly that I’ll be graduating in one more semester!

This time I wanted to share with you a really fun tradition that finals time brings back to Loyola! This tradition involves eating breakfast food for a late night snack, and it doesn’t get any better than that!

Every year, on the Wednesday of Finals week, Loyola hosts an event called “Finals Breakfast”. Finals breakfast is essentially eating breakfast at 8 pm with friends, and relaxing before acing finals the next day. The event doesn’t have much structure, other than you go to one of 4-5 areas on campus that is serving pancakes, tater tots, and muffins, and hang out!

It’s a super fun event, especially since it happens in the middle of the week where we’re all super stressed out! If you need a break during studying for finals, this event is something everyone must check out.

The coolest part of this event is that the people who serve you the food aren’t just random, but they’re the staff and faculty that teach at Loyola! A couple years ago, all the people who volunteer to serve at the event had even planned a flash mob–I wasn’t there to see it, but every year, people cannot stop talking about it!

You never know, maybe they’ll do something like that this year… the only way to find out though, is to check it out! 🙂 ​