Felice’s

Felice’s

348s

This restaurant is the one of the best places to get pizza because its close distance from Loyola, affordable prices, and deliciously superb pizza. It is run by undergraduate Loyola students and was originally created by 10 Loyola students who studied abroad in Rome a few years back. Now, Felice’s is becoming increasingly popular because it is only a one to two minute walk from the Damen Center of Loyola which makes the location quite convenient. They have a range of new, unique toppings that sound so appealing and interesting: Mac and cheese, chicken alfredo, and flyin’ Hawaiian. All of their pizzas are composed with a delicious, thin crust which makes the pizza even more delectable.

Felice’s is nonetheless very cozy and inviting; there are chalkboards in which anyone can write anything or doodle, there are TVs to watch, and your classmates from Loyola work there. I personally love Felice’s a lot because it is completely unique compared to other pizza places such as Lou Malnati’s, Dominoes, and Pizza Hut. My favorite pizzas (those that I have tried thus far) would be the Flyin’ Hawaiian and BBQ chicken. I encourage everyone to give this place a taste; Felice’s is a wonderful Loyola student-run business with exceptional, tasting pizza.