Sakai 20 is coming to Loyola on Monday, December 21st, 2020! On 12/21 from 7am to 12pm, Sakai will be unavailable.
Once the upgrade is complete, the following new and improved features will be available:
- Sakai Grader with a document preview for the Assignments tool
- A date manager that allows instructors to quickly modify all due dates in the Site Info tool
- An auto-groups wizard that takes the guesswork out of creating groups
- A brand-new Rubrics tool that integrates with Assignments, Forums, and Tests & Quizzes
- Gradebook enhancements, including the ability to equally weight items within a Gradebook category
- Rich text editor templates to easily create stylized Lessons pages
- And more! For a full list of new features, see the Sakai LMS blog.
Faculty, staff, and students who would like to learn more about the changes coming to Sakai are invited to attend a “What’s New in Sakai 20?” info-session or a Q&A open forum with ITRS staff. For dates and registration information, see Sakai 20 Upgrade.