Student Ambassador: Michael Kwasigroch

Michael KwasigrochName: Michael Kwasigroch
Home City and State: Burr Ridge, IL
College/University Attended: Indiana University, Bloomington
Chicago Neighborhood you call home: Burr Ridge, a suburb of Chicago. I’ll commute to campus for the rest of my 1L, then move down to the city this summer
Current Law Interests include: Corporate Compliance and Employment Law

Why did you choose to attend Loyola University Chicago School of Law? Attending law school at Loyola was a primary goal of mine during my undergraduate years.  My family has strong ties to the school that began when my grandfather, Ted Cachey (JD ’58) pursued his legal degree at Loyola because of the success that his brother-in-law, the Honorable John J. King (JD, 54), credited to his time as a student here.  My aunt, Carol Cachey (JD ’83), did not waiver from the family tradition by choosing to continue her education at Loyola as well. Growing up as both a Chicagoan and a Catholic made Loyola University Chicago School of Law that much more appealing to me.  I am extremely proud to now be a part of the family tradition that is Loyola.

Please, head over to our website to check out Michael’s full bio.

This entry was posted in 1L Life, Life at Loyola, Student Ambassadors, Student Life, Student Spotlight, Why Loyola?. Bookmark the permalink.