Student Ambassador: Anna Perocchi

Anna Perocchi

Name: Anna Perocchi
Home City and State: North Andover, MA
College/University Attended: Indiana University, Bloomington
Chicago Neighborhood you call home: Gold Coast
Current Law Interests include: Corporate Compliance and Employment Law

Why did you choose to attend Loyola University Chicago School of Law? One of the major reasons I chose Loyola University Chicago School of Law was the sense of community that is apparent on campus. In particular, Loyola’s Office of Career Services was a tremendous advantage in my mind. I value how Career Services assigns each student with a career counselor to aid with timelines, career opportunities, networking, and more. Another beneficial aspect of the Office of Career Services is their willingness to help with mock interviews and presentations. Having resources available to help advise and guide me through law school was an exceptional highlight for me. Furthermore, I value the proximity of Loyola’s campus to the center of Chicago. I feel that the university provides the students with a diverse set of opportunities given the fact that the campus is a mere walking distance to some of the nation’s top law firms.

**Anna is a part-time student, she currently has a full-time job, and can give an interesting perspective to incoming students interested in the part-time program.

Please, head over to our website to check out Anna’s full bio.

This entry was posted in 1L Life, Life at Loyola, Student Ambassadors, Student Life, Student Spotlight, Why Loyola?. Bookmark the permalink.