Student Ambassador: Katelyn Sprague

katelyn

Name: Katelyn Sprague
Home City and State: Kansas City, Missouri
College/University Attended:University of Missouri – Kansas City
Chicago Neighborhood you call home: River North
Current Law Interests include: Education, ChildLaw

Why did you choose to attend Loyola University Chicago School of Law? I did campus visits for every school I was admitted to and none of the other schools quite met my expectations like Loyola did. I was looking for a school that had a positive environment while still providing a fulfilling academic program. During my visit I felt that the staff,  other students, and the faculty at Loyola were genuinely invested in helping me succeed. During the few events I participated in before fully committing to Loyola, I saw that the relationships between the other students were strong, not only academically, but also socially. It was nice that my ambassadors knew their classmates by name, and that they would all study together, or go catch a Cubs game. It was that sense of community among the students that also helped me choose Loyola. Finally, Loyola’s strong academic curriculum, high job placement, variety of specializations, and overall reputation were all attractive qualities of the school.

Please, head over to our website to check out Katelyn’s full bio.

This entry was posted in 1L Life, Life at Loyola, Student Ambassadors, Student Life, Student Spotlight, Why Loyola?. Bookmark the permalink.