2015 W-2 Update
- Paper W-2’s were mailed out on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 to those who did not opt-in for the electronic version of the W-2 or who are no longer active employees. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery via the USPS.
- We will not be processing any W-2 reprints until February 15, 2016.
- If you do not receive your W-2 by February 15th, you may fill out, sign, and email back a completed W-2 request form available here: http://www.luc.edu/media/lucedu/finance/pdfs/W-2_request_form.pdf. Once we have the form, we will work on processing a W-2 reprint within 5-7 business days.
Electronic W-2 Option
- If you are still an active employee, you can view and print a copy of your W-2 electronically on the Loyola network using Internet Explorer as your browser. All you need to do is give your consent to receive the W-2 electronically by following the steps found here: http://www.luc.edu/media/lucedu/finance/pdfs/electronic_W-2_instructions_opting-in.pdf
- Opting in will give you access to your 2015 W-2 immediately, as well as recent year W-2’s. Additional information regarding electronic W-2’s may be found here: http://www.luc.edu/finance/w-2consent/#d.en.296649.
- If you opted in to have your W-2 submitted electronically to Turbo Tax, your W-2 was sent to Turbo Tax on Thursday, January 28th.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are no longer an active Loyola employee and you previously signed up for electronic delivery, a paper copy of your W-2 has been mailed to the address on file with Human Resources.
For further information, please visit our website at http://www.luc.edu/finance/payroll.shtml
Kronos Help Desk / Payroll Services