- W-2 statements were mailed on Tuesday, January 31st to employees who did not opt-in for the electronic version of the W-2 or who are no longer active employees. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery via the USPS.
- We will not be processing any W-2 reprints until Monday, February 13th.
- If you do not receive your W-2 by February 13th, you may fill out, sign, and email back a completed W-2 request form, which is available on our webpage. Once we have the form, we will work on processing a W-2 reprint within 5-7 business days.
Electronic W-2 Option
- If you are still an active employee, you can view and print a copy of your W-2 electronically while connected to the Loyola network. All you need to do is give your consent to receive the W-2 electronically by following the steps found here.
- Opting in will give you access to your 2016 W-2 as soon as it becomes available. It will also give you access to other recent year W-2’s. Additional information regarding electronic W-2’s may be found here.
- If you opted in to have your W-2 submitted electronically to Turbo Tax, your W-2 will be sent to Turbo Tax by Tuesday, January 31st.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are no longer an active Loyola employee and you previously signed up for electronic delivery, a paper copy of your W-2 has been mailed to the address on file with Human Resources.
For further information, please visit our website at http://www.luc.edu/finance/payroll.shtml
Kronos Help Desk / Payroll Services