Archives

Categories

Tag Cloud

Survey Phishing Scam March 20th, 2020

Posted on: March 26th, 2020 by Jalan Cruz

Below is the most recent phishing email and website we have seen. Similar to past emails, this scam attempts to trick users into entering personal account information (e.g. username/password). Users should not click any links in this email and should delete it right away. As a reminder, Loyola will never ask for your password or to verify your account.If you have any questions about this or any email, before you act on the email, please call or email the ITS Helpdesk 773-508-4487, helpdesk@luc.edu

From: Eric Price II <noreply@qemailserver.com> on behalf of Eric Price II <noreply@qemailserver.com>
Reply-To: Eric Price II <ep681@georgetown.edu>
Date: Friday, March 20, 2020 at 3:10 PM
To:
Subject: Seeking input for Master’s Capstone on Academic Advising at Jesuit Institutions

Good afternoon,

I hope you are doing well and are staying safe during this tough time.

My name is Eric Price II. I am a student at Georgetown University pursuing my Master’s in Higher Education Administration. I am humbly asking for your input on my capstone research assignment which is aimed at viewing how Jesuit values are implemented in academic advising of students, specifically Black/African-American students.

The survey below is quick & mobile friendly (roughly 5 minutes). All responses to the survey will be anonymous & further details regarding the research are listed on the Letter of informed consent attached to this email.

At the end of the survey, there is an option to select your willingness to participate in an interview to help add further detail to your survey responses. If you are able, I would greatly appreciate your willingness to interview. Feel free to forward this to any colleagues who would be interested in participating as well.

Thank you for your time and input, and have a great rest of the semester.

Follow this link to the Survey: 
Take the Survey

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
https://georgetown.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aXVQc5anypUgETj?Q_DL=2fAjxyg5IGauT4x_aXVQc5anypUgETj_MLRP_cYlF5SmNVzTvZBz&Q_CHL=email

Follow the link to opt out of future emails:
Click here to unsubscribe