Such a ‘Bler: Vday by the Lake

Such a ‘Bler: Vday by the Lake

Happy Hearts Day!

The celebration of love is all around and I’m feeling extra warm in this Chicago wind. I’m currently scribbling this on the Loyola intercampus shuttle, one of which the driver let all the girls on first today which I thought was quite sweet haha.

For most of today I’ve been in my room trying to finish an assignment but since I opened my eyes, my social media feed has been flooded with festivities. From Loyola Valentine memes to special treats in our dining halls. Even last night there was a huge PSA going around Instagram stories about the red velvet cupcakes and chocolate fountain on their way!!!

The LUC Commuter Student Life Organization also put on an entire munch spread!!! Now I’m getting even more excited to live off campus next year knowing that I’ll still be able to join the campus food parties. Because what else is Valentine’s Day about apart from discounted sweets and platter deals haha.

In all seriousness, I think this post I made for Diminuendo’s social media says it best: “Fall in love with yourself, your life and those in it – today and every day ahead.” Love is love, and love is for all and in all. Be sure to call home and tell someone you appreciate them today.

Stay Munde-fine!

HEY, I ALSO MAKE VIDEOS! 

HERE’S THE SUCH A ‘BLER PLAYLIST: