Such a ‘Bler: Hi there!

Such a ‘Bler: Hi there!

Hi there! My name is Ha Le, but I often go by Millie. I’m from Hanoi, Vietnam and am currently a sophomore in Communication Studies, with minors in Theatre and Creative Writing. My wonders lie in storytelling and videography, and you can usually find me with the Diminuendo Literary and Arts Magazine creatives or scribbling in the Schreiber Center. But more on that later.

Welcome to Such a ‘Bler! I decided to take on this name because honestly who could resist a pun opportunity? (‘Bler = Rambler = …sounds like blur, okay I’ll stop) But besides that, the phrase truly speaks to my experience at Loyola University Chicago so far. It’s a new unpredictable with every turn, but I think I’ve grown to love living this way – this spontaneous, promising and ever so exciting way.

Being a part of the Social Media team means a lot to me because their work actually helped me discover the university! I remember re-watching the School of Communication’s tour on LUC’s YouTube channel and sending in my application knowing that I needed to call it home! Now that I’m here, I am ecstatic to share my Loyola lens with you. Through these scribbles and a tasteful twist of some new video projects, I hope to capture a closer look at the welcoming, enthusiastic and driven community that’s waiting for you!

Find my first video here:

This is my Loyola lens. Let’s make some memories!

HEY, I ALSO MAKE VIDEOS!

HERE’S THE SUCH A ‘BLER PLAYLIST: