Photography

Photography

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Photography is simply breathtaking. When I borrow my uncle’s Cannon camera, I will take as many photos as I can. With the right lighting, pose, placement, focus, and colors, some pictures actually look professional. Whether it is a birthday, wedding, or vacation trip, I’ll always offer to be the photographer. It’s fun, it makes you productive, and you get to capture memories that cannot be redone again. With that being said, most family pictures do not include me in the picture because obviously, I am the one taking the picture (unless I do selfies!).

Besides being a amateur photographer, I enjoy looking at a lot of inspiring photos through boredpanda.com. I don’t want to sound like I am advertising or promoting this site, but this blog has tons of inspiring, funny, creative, and breathtaking photographs. Here, the quote (from above) speaks for itself; so much can be said about one picture- the descriptions are endless. If people are a part of the picture, you can instantly envision the lifestyle they live, what their emotions are, and more. For more of an abstract photograph, you can see the amount of creativity and open-mindedness the person put in.

All in all, photography is a wonderful hobby and I love to capture memories. To me, a picture is worth a million words.

every-day-object-illustration-christopher-niemann-11