Thank You Loyola

Thank You Loyola

20140512193724!Loyolauniversitycrest
Thank you Loyola for choosing me to be a part of your university. You not only brought me closer to my dreams and aspirations to become a doctor, but you have supported me through clubs and organizations and let me find friends who can be considered true, genuine, and life-long. I am still on my way to finding out who I am as a person and what I can do with a great mind; you alongside many amazing people (staff, faculty, and students) have helped me see my potential and my future. Without you Loyola, I would not have met people I consider my best friends who are there to comfort me when I am down and support me in every way.
Loyola, I’m so grateful to not only attend a high level education, but to attend a well-known prestigious school. As a first generation child, this is more than I could have asked for. I am more than thankful for that. Besides me, I know there are so many other students like myself who are slowly but surely reaching out towards their goals for the future- we all, “will set the world on fire”.

I wish everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving holiday filled with family and friends.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!