Lucky Number Twenty!

Lucky Number Twenty!

I have reached my twentieth blog (not counting my miniature Autobiography), hurray! In celebration, here’s a nice picture I took of the Chicago skyline:

This skyline is as lovely as the real one.

Now, my brief Thanksgiving Break breakdown:

Wednesday: I went to King Spa with my mom, as I said I would. While there, I tried an aloe juice drink– one of the yummiest drinks ever! If anyone ever goes there, try one of them. They have real aloe chunks in them, which filled me up because I was hungry, and they have a sweet taste to them that satisfied my sweet tooth; it took all my strength not to chug it and order another one.

Thursday: On the grand day, my mom, my grandmother and I made a Thanksgiving feast consisting of our signature vegetable salad, mashed sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce and stuffing, chocolate cake, and of course, a beautiful Turkey. My cousin and her family, and my boyfriend joined my mom, grandma and me in the festivities before my boyfriend and I went to his brother’s home to continue the feast. I said I would compare the two, and I must say, they were nearly the same. We had the exact same food, only cooked in different ways- both were scrumptious.

The rest of the break was lazy and chill, spent exercising, sleeping, hanging out with friends and avoiding homework. Luckily, nothing important was due the moment I came back.

All in all, this was the best Thanksgiving break that I have ever had. I can’t wait to see what Winter Break has in store for me!