Post- Registration Week

Post- Registration Week

Right now, I’m healthy and I’m happy, the two most important things a person should be. Therefore I am beginning a fresh new week in a great mood. For all you stressed out college students, remember that- do everything based on keeping yourself healthy and happy (most of the time). Try to pull minimal all nighters, eat right, and give yourself a break every once in a while- your body and your mind, and probably your grades too, will thank you.

With that said, one reason I’m so happy is because registration is over and done with, and I have my schedule just how I want it! I’m signed up for seven classes, but I might bring it to six based on my future work schedule. I have four night classes and three Tuesday-Thursday classes. As of right now, I’m going to take THEO 297, LREB 315, CRMJ 373, MARK 311, INFS 247, OPMG 332, and COMM 101- lots and lots of business classes.

To some, this schedule may seem absurd. To me, it’s wonderful. With a schedule like this, I will be able to find an internship or another job to fill my time with on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. It’s going to be a challenging semester, but then again, what semester isn’t hard.

Now that registration is complete, the job and internship hunt will take over full power. Looks like I may already have a job lined up to begin over winter break, but I’m going to continue searching just in case that position is filled. If anyone has any suggestions for places to apply to, preferably Marketing firms, feel free to share!