Student Ambassador: Sarah Stewart

Stewart, S- Headshot

Name: Sarah Stewart
Home City and State: Louisville, Kentucky 
College/University Attended: The University of Alabama
Chicago Neighborhood you call home: Gold Coast/ Streeterville with plans to move to Lakeview 
Current Law Interests include: Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Law, Real Estate Law 

Why did you choose to attend Loyola University Chicago School of Law? I chose Loyola because of the welcoming community and the flexibility in coursework Loyola encourages students to pursue. Everyone on campus from the other students, faculty, and administrators—wants you to succeed. It is a very collaborative and supportive environment, which is unique from other legal institutions. Furthermore, Loyola encourages students to pursue their interests and offers a breadth of classes for students to get the most out of their time here. For example, I plan to pursue the JD/MBA program with the Quinlan School of Business and the administrators at the School of Law have not only answered all of my questions but have spent time speaking to me about my particular interests and goals and how to schedule my time to best position myself. Additionally, I have an interest in Intellectual Property law and, through the 1L specialized legal writing course, I have gotten experience with these topics early on. This has allowed me to plan my schedule for my 2L and 3L years to continue exploring this practice area.

Please, head over to our website to check out Sarah’s full bio.

This entry was posted in 1L Life, Intellectual Property, Life at Loyola, Student Ambassadors, Student Life, Why Loyola?. Bookmark the permalink.