Loyola University Chicago School of Law’s special scholarships have a March 1 deadline.
Students must complete the Free Application for Student Financial Assistance (FAFSA) to be considered for any of the specialty scholarships. The FAFSA takes up to six weeks to process, we recommend filing the information no later than February 15.
Take a moment to review each scholarship and apply!
- Joseph W. Bernstein Scholarship of the Bernstein Scholarship Series: The scholarship is awarded to a student who has overcome an obstacle in their life.
- Circle of Advocates Scholarship of the Joseph W. Bernstein Scholarship Fund: The scholarship is awarded to a student showing achievements in the areas of debate, moot court, or mock trial.
- Judge William J. Campbell Public Interest Scholarship: The scholarship is awarded to a student with proven public interest experience.
- Mark/Charlene Novak Scholarship: The scholarship is given to a student who has achievements in their academic/extra-curricular activities and is a member of a trade union, or the son/daughter of a member of a trade union.
- Martin J. Healy Jr. Scholarship: The scholarship is given to a student who is the first in their family to receive a college degree.
- Parrillo CPS Scholarship Fund: This scholarship is given to a student who has demonstrated exceptional academic performance and attended a Chicago Public School for at least two years.