Katelyn Sprague: SBA sponsered Bulls Game

bulls gameYou know that feeling, the one where school starts to feel really like school? The days are getting shorter, your library hours are getting longer, and everyone starts whispering the word “finals” really quietly as if maybe they won’t happen if you don’t speak of them. Yes, that feeling. I was definitely feeling it when the Loyola SBA announced they had grouped off some tickets for a Bulls game.

Let me stop right here and tell you, I wouldn’t say I know “a lot” about sports. I come from a state that doesn’t even have an NBA team in the entire state, but even as a non-Chicago-native I knew the name Derrick Rose and didn’t want to miss the chance to see a professional game!

About 75 people from Loyola came out to the game, from 1Ls to 3Ls. It was an opportunity to see and meet other students outside of the Corboy Law Center and learn the names of people who I ride the elevator with every morning. Overall, it was an awesome experience that definitely helped break up the monotony of mid-semester life. And yes, of course the Bulls won!

-Katelyn, 1L Student Ambassador
katelyn,individual1

This entry was posted in 1L Life, Life at Loyola, Student Ambassadors, Student Life, Student Organizations. Bookmark the permalink.