Stories about Accessories from Loyola

So often a ring is not just a ring. Accessories more than any other piece of clothing comes with a story or a meaning. We decided to go around Loyola and find some of these special pieces, these are a few of those stories.

_DSC0207-now

Peyton Holler’s story

“My mom went to Ireland in November and when she went she brought me back this Claddagh ring. She had it engraved saying “Love, Loyalty, and Friendship”. This ended up meaning a lot to me because I am in a sorority and “Love and Loyalty” is its signature.”

_DSC0216now

Ellen Svehla’s story:

“My hamsa hand necklace I got back when I was buddhist. I decided that buddhism spoke to me because of its mission of finding peace with myself. The person who started Buddhism was a prince who had everything, but he realized he wasn’t happy so he ran away to meet people and find inner peace with himself. Life is in constant flux and nothing is permanent. Wearing it reminds me to keep trying to find myself because that is the overall message, to become enlightened.”

_DSC0199-2now

Michele Burzynski’s story:

“My second semester sophomore year I went to study abroad in Rome. My religion inspires me a lot, so when I went to the Vatican, I decided to get this ring. It is a rosary ring, which means you can pray the rosary using it. That is not the only reason this ring is unique and special to me. Once I got the ring, I was walking around and as I was inches away from the Pope, he actually blessed my ring. So this ring is blessed by the Pope and I wear it everyday to remind me of my faith.”

Like this post? If you want more posts make sure to like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter or Instagram!

27 thoughts on “Stories about Accessories from Loyola

1. Metin2 TR yada Pvp serverler için en önemli ve en değerli aynı zamanda ulaşılması çok zor olan ve çok pahalı itemlerin başında gelen zehir kılıcı Metin2 oyununda nadir olarak karşımıza çıkar. Peki bu nadir karşımıza çıkan zehir kılıcı nerelerde çıkar. Bu yazımızda zehir kılıcı nerelerde çıkar onun hakkında önemli bilgileri siz değerli Metin2 oyunu seven arkadaşlara aktarmaya çalışacağız.

2. Brutal.io

The Middle: Brutal.io
    Brutal.io arrived nearly two years after Agar.io. It follows in the footsteps of many Agar.io successors, borrowing graphical and gameplay elements.

3. “India is special and its beauty absolutely humbled me. When we toured there as Major Lazer, it was mind blowing to see our fan-base and we wanted to incorporate the attitude and positive vibes into our video and just do something that embodies the essence of Major Lazer. Major Lazer has always been a culture mashup and to us, India feels like some kind of special creature with one foot in history and one firmly in the future. The experience is something we’ll never forget.”

4. C Style (35)
    The Story of a Chic Student (3)
    Mission Statement:
    CHICago Style aims to help the women of Loyola express their unique personalities through fashion. Our hope is that by sharing the stories of our fellow CHIC students we can inspire others

5. I like what you guys are up too. Such intelligent work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it’ll improve the value of my site :).