Are you constantly in an inner struggle to represent your favorite team/organization or look stylish? Well now you don’t have to choose. We came up with five simple ways you can style your t-shirt that look fabulous, but still let you represent the colors you bleed.
- Comfy Cool: Cardigan, jeans, beanie, booties, sports shirt.
2. Spirited Scholar: Skirt, booties, jean shirt, sports shirt.
3. Belted Beauty: Jumbo shirt, cardigan, belt, leggings, knee high socks, and chunky heels. (Great use for those oversized shirts that you never wear!)
4. Cute CHIC: Layered spirit shirts, skirt, booties.
- Fashion Fan: Jeans, blazer, plaid shirt, booties, spirit shirt.
Love these looks? Make sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter! Also, like us on Facebook for the most up-to-date fashion news.
3 thoughts on “Spread Your Spirit: 5 Ways to Rock your Favorite Sports Teams T-Shirts While Looking Fabulous”
Cute idea, go blers!
Thanks for reading Morgan! We hope to see you spotting these looks around campus! Make sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter (both @mychicagostyle)! Also, like us on Facebook!
I really adore that your bookworm style on the website and I believe you can help me about this issue if you are reading much on library. I would like to chat with people on Omegle on Android phone but I can’t. Do you have any solution for this? Oh wait https://www.howtochatonline.net/omegle/omegle-video-for-android-and-alternatives/ is very good for Omegle Video Chat Android.
Comments are closed.