Such a ‘Bler: My Summer Internship Hunt! (Part 1)

One of my top goals for this semester is to land a good internship to explore this Summer! Over Winter break, I’ve been crafting my resume and doing extensive online research for them. So far, I have 3 theatres in mind!

During the first week back, I also sat down with my theatre advisor to discuss recommendation letters and my current plans. It’s always so nice to chat with her to make sure I am going in the right direction. With all our theatre professors being heavily and extendedly involved in the Chicago Theatre scene, I know I’m in good hands. Currently, it looks like I’m in a pretty good place so let’s keep our fingers crossed. I’m also quite sure about my current choices for application but the School of Communications’ Career Week is also right around the corner!

I am a Communications Studies major with minors in Theatre and Creative Writing so there are honestly A LOT of options and I’m super excited to discover even more beyond my online hunt during Career week!  With this combination, it is also a tad more difficult for me to craft a fitting resume for my myriad of interests and involvement so the workshops the Career Week is provided will come in handy! I’m buzzing – let’s go let’s go let’s go!!!

HEY, I ALSO MAKE VIDEOS!

HERE’S THE SUCH A ‘BLER PLAYLIST: