Such a ‘Bler: Diminuendo Fall 2018 Release Event

Last Friday was an extra special day for us creatives of Diminuendo Literary & Arts Magazine because we it was our Fall 2018 Issue release party!

Diminuendo is Loyola’s student-run literary and arts magazine and every semester we publish an issue of original student art! Submissions are received from ramblers and are reviewed anonymously and put together into a beautiful spread by our editorial staff. This year I’ve had the honor of being elected AD/PR chair and it’s been incredible. But I honestly couldn’t have done it without my empowering e-board and dedicated members.

Enthusiasts joined us for a night of great company, great food and celebration of great art. Each artist was recognized and those who wrote a literary piece read theirs out. There was also an open poetry mic at the end.

This issue is said to be our most competitive one yet! Personally, I would frame it on my wall. The team really stepped it up this round around and I can’t wait to see what we have in stored for next semester. You can pick up a copy from our magazine rack in Connections Café in the IC now! We also launched a website this semester: diminuendoluc.com.

I am one proud AD/PR chair!

HEY, I ALSO MAKE VIDEOS!

HERE’S THE SUCH A ‘BLER PLAYLIST: