Farewell Loyola-Until Next Fall!

Farewell Loyola-Until Next Fall!

Can you believe it, Ramblers? This is my last post of the year! I certainly can’t believe it! I am definitely going to miss blogging for everyone and sharing my experiences throughout my first year at Loyola with all of you!

Our things are all packed and are being loaded up into cars, vans, planes and who knows what else! We are nearing the end of finals week and getting closer and closer to summer every day! My roommate and I have already moved almost everything out of our dorm, and I only have one final left! I will be out of here by 4:30 P.M. tomorrow for the entire summer! It’s a bittersweet feeling. I will be glad to have a break from schoolwork, but I am going to miss Loyola so much during the summer. I will miss the beautiful campus, stunning city of Chicago, all of my friends, and just college life in general! I already can’t wait to move in again in the fall and I haven’t even left yet!

My first year here at Loyola has been filled with many fantastic firsts. I’ve made so many new friends, learned how to live (sort of) on my own, passed all of my classes with good grades, made the Dean’s list, made good connections with professors, and have found the path I’d like to take in life! I couldn’t have done any of these things with out the support Loyola offers me with wonderful professors, counselors, and my amazing adviser.

As freshman year comes to a close, I look back with wonderful memories and look forward ready to plunge headfirst into my next three years here at Loyola! With that, I wish you all good luck for the future; especially those of you who have decided to make Loyola your home! For current students, good luck on finishing up your finals and moving out! And to all, have a fabulous summer and enjoy yourselves. See you next fall! ☺