Upcoming: Loyola Weekend!

Upcoming: Loyola Weekend!

Hey fellow and prospective Ramblers!

I wanted to take a few hundred words to tell you about an experience you should get involved in–Loyola Weekend. It is something I attended last year as a senior in high school (although juniors are welcome as well, I believe) and something that I enjoyed a lot. It’s a really good way to figure out if Loyola is the right school for you, which is a step in the right direction to figuring out where you’d like to go next year as the year comes to a close.

What Loyola Weekend is, is a two day event where you are encouraged to explore Loyola, see the campus, and talk to the current students. Find out what it’s all about, find out where you would fit in, or even find out what major and minor choice is right for you. (Although in my experience, you’ll mess around with your major and minor so much that you’ll just start to tell your family and friends that you’re undecided.) Come and meet current students and hear their stories, ask them your questions, and discover your new favorite things about Loyola, whether it be Madonna, Halas, or Mundelien’s many hidden treasures.

I am a little hazy on the details, but I do believe that you may also see the freshman dorms and go inside some of the buildings. There will be walk around tours and plenty of people to help you find your way, so come out and see Loyola!