Kindness is Everything.

Kindness is Everything.

Christmas is finally here and what a day it has been! I love to see people smile, laugh, and ultimately be happy. I love to give presents out to people; it shows people that you thought about them and shows them that you care. Especially when I get presents, I do not think about how difficult it will be to get what people want or how much money it costs. To me, a simple “Thank you” or a hug is truly rewarding and worth it. Next year, I plan to do even more for people by volunteering more frequently at the hospital around this time of the year to help patients feel a sense of joy and closure. In addition, I would like to do more for my school community by passing out candy canes to Loyola students; I have encountered a couple of students this year who have given me candy canes and wished me a Merry Christmas and they have influenced me to do the same for next year. The Christmas season is all about showing kindness and joy to one another and I feel entitled to carry out that message and set a good example for others. Kindness is everything.

Merry Christmas to all of you and I wish you a great start to the new year in the few days ahead of us!