Finals are HERE!

Finals are HERE!

That long awaited finals week has come where students will get to complete their class course and earn their credit towards graduating. These finals are critical; most professors count the final exam as a considerable portion of the overall grade. In addition, most final exams will be cumulative based on what the professor wants; students will have to review all their material from August to December. With that being said, it is obvious to say that there is a lot of pressure on the students. For some, it’s all about cramming all the information into the mind and for others, it can be the “make it or break it” moment of passing the class or failing.

Personally, I am a bit nervous for these finals because I am only a freshman and I have never taken a college final before. It is a little intimidating and scary, but I suppose it’s alright to feel this way because practically all the freshman have not taken a final yet either. But to boost confidence when test taking, I have to feel good about studying and understand the material well. I plan to visit the professors during their office hours for the last time to ask some last minute questions and visit the tutoring center for additional help.

Wish me good luck!