Food Adventures!

Food Adventures!

This semester, more than any other, I have gone on so many different food adventures around the city—and I have absolutely loved it. This past weekend, I went to a super cool new pizza place called Blaze Pizza!

If you’re from the West coast, you may have heard of this place, and if you’re not—well I’m going to tell you all about it! Blazed Pizza is pretty casual, but so unique. Every pizza served here, is a personal sized pizza that you get to custom built and watch  as they make it right in front of your eyes! The place is pretty artsy—the process of making it, the dining area and just the location of it all.

I had been waiting to go here for so long, and definitely was not disappointed when I got there! I decided to order one of their signature pizzas, which was the Red Vine (which was delicious)… but the best part about this whole trip—my whole meal was under $10!

If you’re looking for a meal that’s actually good on a college student’s budget, I definitely recommend going here! They now have three locations in Chicago and they’re all accessible by public transportation!

Chicago has some great food (like you didn’t know that already), so I promise there are more food posts to come! ​