Registration & Next Semester

Registration & Next Semester

Almost four months of college have passed by filled with hard work and consistent studying. The new spring semester is quickly approaching which means final exams are near and registration for next semester’s classes are here!

This week, November 3-7, all Loyola students will register for classes. It can be stressful in the sense that everyone must fight against time to claim their seat in the class they have chosen that fits in with their specifications: teachers they like, times that cooperate with their schedule with respect to their other classes, days of the week in which the class meet, and which campus they are going to( Lake Shore, Water Tower, Rome, Vietnam, Beijing, etc). For me, as a commuter, I will hopefully register with the intended classes I wish to get which mainly consist of morning and afternoon classes (no evening or nighttime classes).

Next semester will be a lot to handle as Chicago winter weather becomes a crucial factor and I will be taking two more credits than I did this current semester. With that being said, it is obvious that I now understand the basic idea of how to do well and tackle these college classes- sign up for tutoring, visit professors during their office hours, surround myself with good students in my classes, and prioritize.