The Perfect Study Spot

The Perfect Study Spot

Recently, I’ve been itching to find a new study spot. I cannot focus in my apartment (I usually turn on the TV and watch a “Friends” marathon) and I can’t focus at the library, either (I  just want to socialize while there).  My apartment in Lakeview is full of a ton of cool coffee shops (Intelligentsia is my recommendation!), but I recently gave up coffee so I was looking for somewhere different.  I found the perfect spot: Barnes and Noble!

Barnes and Noble is located just a few blocks from the downtown campus.  It’s two stories and is located right near State and Rush.  It was perfect for me because it was completely silent; it was all either students studying, or people reading.  There was also free wifi and a big cafe full of coffee drinks, pastries, and cheesecake!! This Barnes and Noble location sells cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory! I got some Oreo chocolate cheesecake, and it was the perfect dessert to get me through my paper and studying!

I will be back to study at Barnes and Noble (and eat mass amounts of cheesecake).  It’s my new favorite study spot, and I whole heartedly recommend it!