Busy Loyola Days

Busy Loyola Days

It’s just the beginning of a new week, the middle of another Tuesday, but it feels like the days are rolling from one to the next with no breaks or ends. I was happy to have Friday and Saturday as my weekend, but I spent a lot of them doing homework and catching up on my work.

I began my new job at XSport Fitness about a week and a half ago, since then my days have been busy, busy, busy. It’s taken some getting used to, but I’m really enjoying the extra workload because it’s kept me on my feet, and has kept me from slacking off and being lazy. So far, I haven’t fallen behind on anything, I hope to keep this up.

This upcoming weekend is Easter Break, and I’m really looking forward to Friday; I’m going to a concert with my best friend who I haven’t seen in over a month. I’m excited to do some dancing and let go of any stress-filled energy that I have.

In store for this week is an Information Systems quiz that I took an hour ago, and plenty of work hours. Because of Easter Break, two of my night classes have been cancelled, so I decided to take an extra work shift at my new job. It’s going to be a heavy few days, so I’m looking at the concert on Friday as my reward for braving through them.

I also wanted to post some pictures from when I was in Mexico even though some time has past, so here they are:

(Those are people hanging upside down doing a performance around that blue pole- crazy cool!)

(That outfit must have been so hot to walk around in all day)

(This tree’s shape was so different from anything I’ve ever seen in the States, so I had to climb it)

(Starbucks– In Mexico? Not my cup of tea, no pun intended)

Happy Tuesday!