Bloggers

• avatar

Lori Greene

From the Director
  • avatar

Lindsy Fagerstrom

Admission Ramblings
  • avatar

Therese Bennett

Windy City Wanderlust
  • avatar

Samantha Eddmeiri

Risible Rambles
  • avatar

Joseph Filer

Ramblin' with a Camera
  • avatar

Christopher Lam

Rambler's Pie: A Fresh Slice of Loyola
  • avatar

Brienne Lubor

LUC by Brie
  • avatar

Natalie Pantelis

Rambler Days
  • avatar

Foram Patel

Windy City Adventures
  • avatar

Stephanie Rodriguez

Keep On Ramblin’
  • avatar

Jace Sheu

Lakeside Musings
  • avatar

Laura Swanson

Chicago Life and Loyola Love

Lucky Number Twenty!

Posted on: November 30th, 2012 by

I have reached my twentieth blog (not counting my miniature Autobiography), hurray! In celebration, here’s a nice picture I took of the Chicago skyline:

This skyline is as lovely as the real one.

Now, my brief Thanksgiving Break breakdown:

Wednesday: I went to King Spa with my mom, as I said I would. While there, I tried an aloe juice drink- one of the yummiest drinks ever! If anyone ever goes there, try one of them. They have real aloe chunks in them, which filled me up because I was hungry, and they have a sweet taste to them that satisfied my sweet tooth; it took all my strength not to chug it and order another one.

Thursday: On the grand day, my mom, my grandmother and I made a Thanksgiving feast consisting of our signature vegetable salad, mashed sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce and stuffing, chocolate cake, and of course, a beautiful Turkey. My cousin and her family, and my boyfriend joined my mom, grandma and me in the festivities before my boyfriend and I went to his brother’s home to continue the feast. I said I would compare the two, and I must say, they were nearly the same. We had the exact same food, only cooked in different ways- both were scrumptious.

The rest of the break was lazy and chill, spent exercising, sleeping, hanging out with friends and avoiding homework. Luckily, nothing important was due the moment I came back.

All in all, this was the best Thanksgiving break that I have ever had. I can’t wait to see what Winter Break has in store for me!

Tags: , , , ,