Loyola in the Summer

Loyola in the Summer

Readers,

My apologies for being away for such a long while, however I am back now and excited to be back on the blogosphere.  To start, let me catch up on my life and the fun activities I have been involved with.

Firstly, the first 6 weeks of summer I spent recovering from finals, catching up with friends, hanging out with family and eating the delicious foods home never ceases to offer.

Now though, I have started a new summer project, a project that will help me better appreciate this Loyola community that has brought me so much joy.

I have been fortuned with an internship opportunity here at school that allows me to meet with directors of various student development departments so that I understand their roles, and appreciate their service to the university.  I also have the opportunity to work within two departments and assist with some projects they are working on.  These two departments are the Center for Community Service and Action and Water Tower Campus Life.

As a student blogger and liaison to the flow of information here at Loyola, I will spend these next couple weeks blogging about the great people and great opportunities this university offers.  I hope you can learn about all of the exciting events going on here at Loyola as I relay the information.