There are many reasons I love Chicago but at the top of the list is winter. This is especially true just before Christmas. Here is a list of all the things I have done over the past month and everything I look forward every year.
1. Ice Skating: Always a fun thing to do, especially, on those days when the sun comes out and you feel like you need to take advantage of the great weather.
2. Zoo Lights: Christmas music combined with tons of lights and a zoo… It’s kinda awesome!
3. Ugly Christmas Sweater Party: Always a classic and there is always an uglier sweater than the one you have on. It’s amazing what the 90s produced in terms of clothing.
4. The First Snow: Better late than never, time to get out the pig skin and play some football in the snow.
5. Christmas Lights: The lights are everywhere and downtown has the parade each year to celebrate turning them on.
Tags: Chicago, Loyola, winter, Zoo Lights