Greetings from ITRS! We are pleased to announce the arrival of Panopto 10, Loyola’s official lecture capturing platform. The new version will be available on December 20th, 2020 and will include several new and improved features:
- Tags — Panopto’s video library has a new way to support content organization and discovery: #tags. Users can now add tags to their recordings from the video settings, the editor, or in Panopto Capture.
- Smart Chapters — The new Smart Chapters tool automatically creates a table of contents for any recording with a screen capture, including recordings from Zoom.
- Delete Streams in the Editor — Users can now delete or replace video streams in the editor, allowing for greater flexibility in making changes to recordings.
- Share interesting points in a video — This feature enables viewers to easily share a link to a specific point in the video with others.
- Audio Normalization — Users can now make audio levels consistent throughout their recordings with the audio normalization feature in the editor.
- Updated Mobile apps — New updates to the Panopto app (coming soon) will provide users with enhancements for recording and uploading content from their phones.