- March 3, 2014
- 2:11 pm
- Meghan Ashbrock
Outstanding Major Awards: Nominate Yourself!
As part of Loyola University’s Weekend of Excellence, the School of Communication will recognize the work of our students with an Awards Ceremony on Friday, April 11, 2014 from 1 – 3 p.m.
The School of Communication will also host our Annual Honors Reception, recognizing top students in a variety of areas. Applications are available for the following awards:
- Outstanding Junior(s) and Senior(s) in Advertising/Public Relations
- Outstanding Junior(s) and Senior(s) in Communication Studies
- Outstanding Junior(s) or Senior(s) in Film and Digital Media
- Outstanding Junior(s) or Senior(s) in Journalism
- Outstanding Graduate Student
Applications are due March 28, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. midnight CST. Please check your Loyola email for full application information.
Save the date to join us in celebrating the accomplishments of our SOC community.