- February 27, 2013
- 9:49 am
- Meghan Ashbrock
Honors Reception & Student Showcase 2013
As part of Loyola University’s Weekend of Excellence, the School of Communication will recognize the work of our students with a Showcase & Awards Ceremony on Friday, April 19, 2013 from 1 – 3 p.m.
The Student Showcase includes video or audio projects, websites or blogs, advertising or public relations campaigns, and published articles. School of Communication students may display work that he/she produced independently, as part of a class or group project, or as part of a student organization. This work will be displayed on tables in Regents Hall and applications can be found here.
The School of Communication will also host our Annual Honors Reception, recognizing top students in a variety of areas. Applications are available for the following awards:
- Jim Gibbons Scholarship Award for Broadcast Journalism
- Outstanding Junior(s) and Senior(s) in Advertising/Public Relations
- Outstanding Junior(s) and Senior(s) in Communication Studies
- Outstanding Junior(s) and Senior(s) in International Film and Media Studies
- Outstanding Junior(s) and Senior(s) in Journalism
Applications are due March 22, 2013 at 5 p.m to the School of Communication Dean’s Office.
Save the date to join us in celebrating the accomplishments of our SOC community.