FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Loyola University Chicago Family Business Center Hosts Gala to Honor Illinois’ Finest Family Businesses
What: Loyola University Chicago’s Family Business Center, along with co-sponsor Harris, will honor the winners and finalists of the 2007 Illinois Family Business of the Year Awards at its annual awards gala. This year’s competition, which recognizes superior Illinois-based family businesses, received more than 425 nominees for five categories.
The 2007 Illinois Family Business of the Year Awardees:
- Small: Chicago Sightseeing Company, Inc. (Chicago)
- Medium: Smithereen Pest Management (Niles)
- Large: Pepper Construction Group (Chicago)
- Community Service Award: Acme Refining Scrap Iron & Metal Co. (Chicago)
- Century Award: C. Cretors and Company (Chicago)
Thursday, December 6, 2007
The Four Seasons Hotel
120 E. Delaware Place
Join us as we gather to celebrate the accomplishments of some of the most respected family businesses in Illinois. On hand will be the 2007 winners and finalists, as well as past Illinois Family Business of the Year Award winners.