- Loyola University Chicago Celebrates 2016 Founders’ Dinner
- 2016 Farmers Market Season Opens at Loyola University Chicago
- Summer Culinary Event Series Returns to the Loyola University Chicago Retreat and Ecology Campus
- Loyola University Chicago Welcomes 24th President
- Loyola University Chicago to Announce 24th President Monday
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law Appoints New Raymond and Mary Simon Chair in Constitutional Law
- Loyola University Chicago Libraries Acquires Collection of Award-Winning Political Cartoons
- Loyola University Chicago to Host On the Table Dialogues
- Loyola University Chicago 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Loyola University Chicago Unveils Center for Translational Research and Education
Loyola University Chicago will celebrate its annual Founders’ Dinner on Saturday, June 18, at the University’s Lake Shore Campus, 1032 W. Sheridan Road. The event celebrates alumni and members of the Loyola community who exhibit the qualities of leadership in industry, leadership in community, and service to others. This year, 16 award recipients will be recognized as part of the celebration.
The Loyola University Chicago Farmers Market returns for its sixth season on Monday, June 6, on the Loyola Plaza in Rogers Park. Located outside the CTA’s Red Line Loyola ‘L’ station, the market will feature local vendors, educational programming, and on-site entertainment. The market will run through October 17.
The Loyola University Chicago Retreat and Ecology Campus in Woodstock, Illinois, will host its annual series of summer culinary events beginning Sunday, June 19.
Jo Ann Rooney, JD, LLM, EdD, has been elected by the Loyola University Chicago Board of Trustees as the University’s 24th president and its first lay leader. Dr. Rooney was approved by the Board on Thursday, May 19, and officially introduced to the campus community today.
The Loyola University Chicago Board of Trustees has selected the University’s 24th president, concluding a comprehensive search led by Robert L. Parkinson Jr., chairman of the Board and chair of the Presidential Search Committee. The University will introduce the new president at an on-campus event on Monday, May 23.
Loyola University Chicago’s School of Law has announced the appointment of Alexander Tsesis, JD, as the school’s Raymond and Mary Simon Chair in Constitutional Law.
Loyola University Chicago Libraries has acquired the Scott Stantis Collection, a compilation of political cartoons by the Chicago Tribune’s renowned editorial cartoonist.
Loyola University Chicago is participating in Chicago Community Trust’s On the Table, an annual forum held at locations across Chicago to spark conversation and foster relationships in communities over a shared meal.
Loyola University Chicago is pleased to announce the individuals who will address graduates at the University’s 146th annual Commencement ceremonies, which will be held May 10–13, 15, and 21 at the Lake Shore Campus.
Loyola University Chicago will open an innovative medical research and education center April 21 on its Health Sciences Division campus in Maywood, Illinois.