North American Nietzsche Society
APA Central Division Program Call for Papers
The Program Committee of North American Nietzsche Society invites papers on all aspects of Nietzsche’s philosophical thought for presentation at one or more Society sessions to be held in conjunction with the American Philosophical Association 2014 Central Division meetings, to be held February 27- March 1 (2014) in Chicago at the Palmer House Hilton Hotel.
Submitted papers will be blind-reviewed by the Program Committee, and will be assessed in terms of their quality, interest, and suitability for presentation.
• Authors are expected to be members of NANS, either at the time of submission or by the time the program is held.
• Presentation time for each paper is to be no more than 25 minutes (sufficient for reading approximately 12 normal manuscript pages). Authors are therefore strongly encouraged to submit papers of no greater length. Longer papers will be considered, but account will be taken of whether they appear to admit readily of shortening or summarizing.
• Submission of a paper constitutes a commitment by its author to permit its publication in The Journal of Nietzsche Studies if it is selected for presentation. Selected papers longer than 12 pages may have to be published in shortened form.
• Since papers are to be blind-reviewed, the author’s name (and institution) should appear only on a separate cover page, and not on the first or last page (or page headings) of the paper itself. The paper’s title should appear on the first page as well, and may be used (in abbreviated form if long) in page headings.
• The deadline for submissions is August 15, 2013
Electronic submission is required (preferably in .doc/.docx format).
Send papers and inquiries to: Lanier Anderson, NANS Program Committee Co-Chair, at email@example.com.