1L Student Ambassador: Khari Fischer

Khari FischerName: Khari Fischer
Home City and State: Tallahassee, FL
College/University Attended: University of Central Florida
Chicago Neighborhood you call home: Wrigleyville/Lakeview
Current Law Interests include: Child and Family Law, Public Interest

Why did you choose to attend Loyola University Chicago School of Law? I chose to attend Loyola University Chicago School of Law for multiple reasons. The first reason being because of the phenomenal Child Law program. In all of the research that I did on law schools, no other school had a program like the one at Loyola. I was given a tour of the Child Law Center and I knew almost immediately that there was no better school for me. The next reason I chose to attend Loyola School of Law is because of the huge warm welcome that I received when I came to visit. Normally, a warm welcome would be from a group of people that you know but not in my case. I didn’t know a single soul in Chicago or at Loyola when I visited and when I met the professors and the deans, I felt like I had known them for years. I have never met so many people who are so overjoyed to meet you and so open to answer any questions you may have. I loved the community and family-like atmosphere at Loyola. The last reason that  I chose Loyola is because of how beautiful and diverse the City of Chicago is. Granted, I have not been here for a winter season yet (Wish me luck!).

Please, head over to our website to check out Khari’s full bio.

This entry was posted in 1L Life, Life at Loyola, Student Ambassadors, Student Life, Student Spotlight, Why Loyola?. Bookmark the permalink.