- January 15, 2014
- 10:12 am
- Steve Christensen
Nominate an excellent student
Nominations for the following Student Excellence Awards are now open and I hope that you will take the time to recognize some of the impressive students that you interact with on a day-to-day basis.
Student Excellence Awards
- Damen Student Awards (for any undergraduate student)
- Damen Student Organization Awards (for any registered/sponsored student organization)
- Maroon & Gold Society (for rising seniors)
- “1870” Award (for rising sophomores only)
- Unity of Heart & Mind Award (new and for rising juniors only)
- Various Student Diversity Awards
You may nominate individuals for any of these awards at LUC.edu/excellenceawards. Nominations are now open and will remain so until Friday, January 31, 2014.
For more detailed information on the awards, including a synopsis of each award, visit LUC.edu/excellenceawards.
If you have questions about the Excellence Awards, please send an e-mail to ExcellenceAwards@luc.edu, call 773.508.8840, or stop by CFSU 101 during regular business hours.
We appreciate your support in recognizing our outstanding students and student organizations here at Loyola.
Robert D. Kelly, PhD
Vice President for Student Development