Mission and Identity is offering a six-week long prayer experience for students, faculty, and staff looking to enter Lent in a more meaningful way. The prayer experience will utilize the book, Love: A Guide for Prayer to help participants better understand both God’s love for them and their own love for God.
Participants are invited to attend two optional group gatherings, a welcome brown bag lunch and a closing group reflection where a meal will be provided. These gatherings will be held at Lake Shore Campus, Water Tower Campus, and the Health Sciences Campus in Maywood. The times and dates are as follows:
- Water Tower Campus: February 11, Noon, Corboy Law Center, Room 727
- Lake Shore Campus: February 12, Noon, Cuneo Hall, Room 417
- Health Sciences Campus: February 18, Noon, SSOM, Room 170
- Water Tower Campus: March 25, Noon, Corboy Law Center, Room 727
- Lake Shore Campus: March 26, Noon, Cuneo Hall, Room 417
- Health Sciences Campus: March 27, Noon, NSON, Room 2512A
To register to receive Love: A Guide for Prayer, please contact Laura Bartosik at MissionandIdentity@luc.edu.