December’s student worker star

The Student Worker Appreciation Group for the LUC Libraries congratulates Lauren Bogacz on being named December’s Student Worker of the Month. Lauren is a junior majoring in advertising and public relations and she works in the Monograph Acquisitions and Cataloging department at the Cudahy Library.

Her peers nominated her for Student Worker of the Month saying, “Lauren always comes to work with a smile on her face, even if she just got stuck on the train or came from a stressful exam. She balances working with a full load of honors classes (split across both campuses), as well as weekly volunteer work at Misericordia, yet she never calls off work at the last minute. Over the summer, she commuted in from a far western suburb to help our department while maintaining another job and an internship in different suburbs. She helps both Cataloging and Acquisitions and always accomplishes whatever tasks are laid out for her, be it working with three books or 300 books. And, she is awesome, fun, and upbeat, and she is great to have around!”

Lauren says of her nomination and her work at Cudahy Library, “The library is a wonderful place to work. I feel so lucky to be able to say that I’ve been employed here since the start of my freshman year. My coworkers are some of my favorite people on campus, and I enjoy every minute I’m on the clock. It’s such an honor to have been named Student of the Month!”

The LUC Libraries congratulate Lauren on her Student Worker of the Month award and we thank her for her great service.

Now ongo

Loyola's Graduate Teacher Preparation Program

Melissa Niksic

The 12 Days of Christmas (Loyola Style)

Melissa Niksic

Sakai Question of the Week go

How do I post grades in Sakai?

How do I post grades in Sakai?

I need to post grades in Sakai. Can you advise me on how to do that?

Scholarship Campaign go

Access to excellence

Access to excellence

Access is everything: access to knowledge, to a career, to truth, to success. For most people, access to their dreams begins with a college degree.