The Last LUChameleon Edition of the 2011-2012 School Year
The last LUChameleon edition of the 2011-2012 school year is out! Head to luchameleon.com to see the latest content!
This issue’s featured stories include:
- a closing and thank you letter from the Chameleon staff
- a recap of his Holiness the XIV Dalai Lama’s visit to the Loyola campus
- our featured multimedia piece of the week, a photo gallery with tips to de-stress for finals
- our weekly “Friday Fashion Spectrum” blog post featuring a glimpse of Japanese style
- our weekly “Friday Fashion Spectrum” blog post featuring popular online collection Modcloth and its vintage inspired fashion voice
…and so much more!
And if you haven’t heard yet, starting this September, the Chameleon will be publishing a monthly print edition.
For more information about joining the LUChameleon’s brand new print staff division, or contributing as a staff writer/photographer for the 2012-2013 school year, contact Kim De Guzman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff applications are due next Monday, April 23, 2012.
Thank you for reading this semester!
Good luck on finals and have a happy summer!
We’ll see you again in September for our first issue!
- written by kdeguzman on April 27th, 2012
- posted in Edit