Coming Soon…Guest Bloggers (my MBA students)

One of the best parts of being a university faculty member is the daily interaction I have with smart, talented, insightful people—my students (and most of my colleagues are pretty interesting, too :-).  Indeed, an effective learning process should be reciprocal, with faculty learning from students just as students are learning from faculty.  Students are also great help in researching intriguing business cases on the Web!

For myself, I’m grateful to the students who have deepened my understanding of important topics ranging from sustainability to social media…and while learning happens in the classroom, of course, the information technology options available today permit the dialogue to continue through many different media. To that end, I’m delighted to report that some of my current MBA students have agreed to share their insights as guest bloggers on this site over the next few weeks.  Please check back for some challenging insights, brought to you from the bright and thoughtful students enrolled in Loyola’s Graduate School of Business.

One more thing…all of us in the GSB are proud to be included once again as one of the 300 outstanding institutions featured in the 2011 edition of The Princeton Review’s annual “Best Business Schools” guidebook. For the edition, the publication collected the opinions of more than 19,000 students at the best AACSB-accredited MBA programs in the world and gathered statistical information on many more MBA programs, in order to give readers the widest possible base of information for selecting the right business school for them.  To learn more, visit http://www.princetonreview.com/business-school-rankings.aspx

Add a Comment

(required)

(will not be displayed) (required)