Introductions Are in Order

My name is Al Gini, I’m a Professor of Business Ethics, and the Chair of the Management Department. I’ve been at Loyola for 41 years! I was a wunder kind, of course, I got my Ph.D. when I was 7!

My point is, I’ve been around a long time, and I’ve got a couple of things to say. So, in the coming months I’ll try to offer you some taste tid-bits about business ethics, leadership, and cultural topics on just about anything that strikes my fancy. The purpose of this blog is not to solve the problems of the world. My intention is just to raise a few questions and issues.

Let me leave you with the one absolute thing that I’ve learned at Loyola over all these years. The Jesuit tradition requires  you, challenges you, to think. But it does not require you to think exactly like them!

• By Melissa Niksic on 9.8.2010 at 1:20 pm

Al, you are by far our most enthusiastic GSB blogger. Who would have guessed it?!

• By Tracey Repa on 7.11.2017 at 9:22 pm

Mr. Gini,
    I was able to hear the last 5 minutes of the WGN program this evening (7-11-17). I enjoyed what you spoke about and I would like to learn more. In examining your blog I believe it would be nice to be updated when you add a post. Is there a tool to allow this to happen?

Warm regards,
    Tracey Repa

Add a Comment

(required)

(will not be displayed) (required)