Hope all is well along your side and having great time during these holiday seasons. This is the time of Merry and Joy. Let us all share smile and all live in Love, Peace and Harmony.
As I am a student of Social Work, I am here sharing brief guidelines for the Admissions for the Social Work Program at Loyola University, Chicago.
Application Deadlines for Degrees Programs
Application Deadlines for Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Fall (July 1st)
- Summer (May 1st)
- Spring (November 1st)
Dual Degrees may have deadlines for other program – check with other department
Application deadline for PhD is January 1st.
- Online Application, Statement of Purpose, 3 Letters of Recommendation, and Transcripts from all Higher Education Institutions.
Start Terms for MSW
- Summer begins second week of June
- Fall begins last week of August
- Spring begins 2nd week of January
- Summer II (Advanced Standing) begins 1st week of July
Enrollment, Orientation, Scholarship of Admissions questions
Need to Contact our Admissions Coordinator, Ms. Blythe Landry. You can reach her at
You can also share with me so that I can help you to reach with the respective department. You can either post me your queries in this blog or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to have a BSW in order to apply for the MSW?
- No – any BA degree is sufficient.
Students from all different fields are welcome. For instance, I earned my undergraduate degree in Business Administration. So, the more diverse your field is, the more learning environment a class can have.
Length of time for Completion of Programs
- Certificates – 1 year
- MSW – 2 years full time, 3-4 years part time
- PhD – 2 years of coursework plus dissertation
So, these are the basic admission guidelines to School of Social Work Program at LUC.
Please be free if you have got any queries or anything that I can help with. Remember, we are here for you!!!
Strike this Golden Opportunity.
Lastly, Wishing You All A Blessed New Year. Let us Smile and be Happy!!!