- Need to clarify the process for faculty/departments to use ePortfolios
- Questions about how to scale up appropriately while still maintaining best practices & an integrated approach.
- Question of how to assess at the macro (institutional) level: CORE, university learning outcomes, etc.
- How to reframe reflection assignments using multi-media – “multimodal reflection” – What resources exist on how to do that effectively?
- Need for detailed/topic-based faculty trainings: How to Get Started, How to Structure Reflection Assignments, How to Best Integrated ePortfolios Into a Curriculum/Syllabus, etc.
- How to address student tendencies to procrastinate vs. be proactive about ePortfolios
- Potential to use ePortfolios with the libraries to assess students’ information literacy.
- How will faculty know if students are using projects from their courses in their 4-year ePortfolios?