As the 2016 year end approaches, please keep in mind the following important reminders.
Floating Holidays / Personal Days:
Remember that you have until Thursday, December 22nd to use your Floating Holiday and Personal days for 2016. If you are unsure if you have used your days in 2016, please follow the steps below to view leave balance information:
- Log into Employee Self Service (Must be connected to Loyola’s network to access)
- Click Personal Information->Leave Balances
- Click on the tabs to view your available hours.
- Under Balance Details, click on the available time link to view the dates that you have accrued and used time.
Click here to view the 2016 & 2017 Payroll & Holiday Calendars.
Personal Information Review
Don’t forget to double check your personal information for your W-2! Using your most recent pay stub in Employee Self Service, please review your name, address and last 4 digits of your SSN. If anything needs to be updated, please use the following forms.
- Change of Address Form ( Via Employee Self Service. Must be connected to Loyola’s network to access)
- Change of Name
Tax Withholding Review
Now is also a good time to do a personal review of your Federal and State tax withholdings for 2016. You can view your current elections using Payment Modeling in Employee Self Service.
To make any changes in your elections, use the following W-4 forms and submit to Human Resources.
If you haven’t already done so, you can sign up to receive your W-2 electronically. Read about the benefits of receiving your W-2 electronically and find step-by-step instructions for how to sign-up by following the link below: